Win a trip to japan
contest terms and conditions
- The Promoter
The promoter is: KellyDeli Company Limited, a company with registration number 08765553, whose registered office is at 91-93 Great Eastern Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 3HZ (the “Promoter”).
- The Contest
- The title of the contest is “WIN A TRIP TO JAPAN” (the “Contest”).
- The Promoter is organising the Contest to promote subscriptions to the Osaka Bay Club https://sushidaily.com/se-sv/osaka-bay-club/ To sign up to the Osaka Bay Club you will simply need to enter your email address, first and last name, date of birth, mobile number, town/city. By entering the Contest, you will get the chance to win the Prize as defined below.
- The Contest will run from 17th May 2022 (the "Opening Date") to 09th October 2022 (the "Closing Date") inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
- All Contest entries must be received by the Promoter no later than 11:59pm on the Closing Date. All Contest entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified and will not be considered for selection in the draw.
- To enter the Contest:
- if you are not already a member of Osaka Bay Club: you will enter the Contest by signing up to the Osaka Bay Club and ticking the box " I'd love to hear about awesome exclusives and promos".
- if you are already a member of Osaka Bay Club: refer the Trip to Japan email to a friend who is not already a member of the Osaka Bay Club, if the friend signs up and ticks the box " I'd love to hear about awesome exclusives and promos" you will be entered in the Contest; if two or more friends will sign up your entry will only be counted once.
b. For Belgium’s resident only
- if you are not already a member of Osaka Bay Club: you will enter the Contest by signing up to the Osaka Bay Club and answering correctly to the following question: “how many kilometres separate Brussels from Tokyo ?”.
- If you are already a member of Osaka Bay Club: refer the Trip to Japan email to a friend who is not already a member of the Osaka Bay Club, if the friend signs up and if you answer correctly to the following question:“how many kilometres separate Brussels from Tokyo?” you will be entered in the Contest; if two or more friends will sign up your entry will only be counted once.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register as a member of the Osaka Bay Club.
- Both existing and new members of the Osaka Bay Club can, at any time before the Winner is selected, withdraw from the Contest by unsubscribing from Osaka Bay Club, which link is available at the bottom of any Osaka Bay club communication email.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for Contest entries that are lost mislaid or damaged regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting a Contest entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For help with entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One (1) entry will be randomly selected (“Winner”) from all the entries received during the Promotional Period using the platform https://www.random.org/.
- The Winner will be notified by a private e-mail message through the Osaka Bay Club platform sent to the email address provided by the Winner at the time of entry into the Contest, as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. If a Winner does not respond during the seven day period to the email notification sent by the Promoter to the Winner, a new Winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries which were received before the Closing Date.
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies or any subsidiary company of the Promoter’s holding company or other affiliated company;
- anyone else associated with the Contest or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- automatically generated by computer in bulk or sent by bot;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
- The Contest is open to people resident in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands aged 18 years or over except:
- By entering the Contest, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof of your identity and that you are eligible to enter the Contest. The Promoter may withhold delivery of the Prize until it has received such evidence of identity and/or eligibility required by the Promoter from the Winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Promoter will only accept one entry per person and not accept Contest entries that are:
- Contact information of the Contest entrant cannot be changed once the Contest entry form has been submitted.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify entrants or the Winner at any time of the Contest if an entrant’s/Winner’s conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Contest or the Promoter’s brand and/or reputation.
- Claiming the prize
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner. If a Winner does not respond during the seven day period to the email notification sent by the Promoter to the Winner, a new Winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries which were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the Winner is not able to take up the Prize and is not obliged to offer an alternative to the Prize if for any reason the Winner is not able to take up the Prize.
- The prize
- The prize (“Prize”) is a trip to Japan made by:
A two weeks trip to Japan including flight and accommodations for two people.
The maximum amount to be spent for the trip is equal 6,000 Euros.
The flight and accommodations will be booked via a travel agency indicated by the Promoter.
The Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or other products.
6.2 The Prize needs to be used before the 31st of December 2024 (“Limit Date”). For all intents and purposes, it is thus specified that the journey must be made before this date.
6.3 By exception in the event that the Winner demonstrates that the Prize could not be completed by the Limit Date due to the Covid 19 border closure in Japan, then the Promoter will exceptionally allow the Prize to be used up to and including December 31, 2025. After this date, the Prize will be lost and the Winner won’t be entitled to ask compensation for any ground whatsoever.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or a Contest participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the Winner accepting the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner if the latter is unable to take part in the Trip for personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, lack of valid identity documents).
- The Prize in non-transferable. If the Winner don’t use the Prize in line with the present T&Cs, the Prize is cancelled and the Promoter has no further obligations to the Winner.
- The Prize is automatically terminated if the Promoter stops trading.
- Ownership of Contest entries and intellectual property rights
- All Contest entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- Data protection and publicity
The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://sushidaily.com/gb-en/privacy
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Contest and/or suspend or terminate the Winner’s use of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Contest where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.