1. The Promoter
1.1 The promoter is KellyDeli Company Ltd, a company incorporated in United Kingdom with registered number 08765553 and whose office is at WeWork Floor 6, The Bower, 207 Old Street, EC1V 9NR, acting also on behalf of its subsidiaries (the “Promoter”).
2. The contest
2.1 The Promoter is organising an online contest to find the person who will be in charge of hosting a new series of contents around the concept ‘Conversation over Sushi’ by hosting a conversation with different guests while rolling sushi.
2.2 By joining the contest, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2.3 The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with TikTok.
2.4 By participating in the contest, you agree to a complete release of TikTok from any claims.
2.5 The contest is subject to TikTok terms of services which can be found at:
3.1 On 18th June, in the occasion of the international sushi day, and on the 25th June we will publish a post named “we're hiring a TikTok content creator” (the “Post”) on the Sushi Daily social media TikTok profile at the link below.
3.2 FIRST ROUND OF SELECTION
You can enter the chance of winning the Prize (as defined below) and being selected as potential Host by accessing the TikTok Sushi Daily social media profile on the link and date mentioned above and by commenting on the Post letting us know you are interested in participating. By doing this you will automatically be entered in the first round of pre-selection.
- This first part of the contest will run from 00:00 (GMT) on 18th June 2021 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 (GMT) on 2nd July 2021 (the "Closing Date") inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
We’ll then select the best profiles from the first pool of entries. The selection will take into account the quality of the contents you are creating which are visible on your personal profiles (we’ll take into account editing, filming and idea generation)
- The selection time will take place from the 2nd July until the 7th July. The promoter will contact the selected profiles via direct message asking for an email address.
3.3 SECOND ROUND OF SELECTION
The selected participants will then need to create a 30 sec video explaining why they would make a great host for ‘Conversations over sushi’. (Main Video)
- You have to be aged 18 or above
- The video needs to be filmed in English and natively on TikTok
- Tag the official Sushi Daily tiktok channel in the caption https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the hashtag #TheUltimateSushiLover in the caption
This second part of the contest will run from 00:00 (GMT) on 07th July 2021 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 (GMT) on 2nd August 2021 (the "Closing Date") inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
3.4 All contest entries received after the Closing Date will not be taken into consideration.
3.5 By participating you give the Promoter the right to re-share the video contents on Sushi Daily tiktok channel
4.1 The contest is open to France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and UK residents aged 18 years or over, except:
a) employees of the Promoter or its subsidiary companies;
b) anyone else associated with the contest or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 The Promoter will not accept contest entries that are:
a) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged, or tampered with; or
4.3 The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of ID of the entrants and the Winner
4.4 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the contest.
5. The prize & the responsibilities
Prize and Payment
- The winner (the “Winner”) will be entitled to win 3.000,00£ and will be enrolled in a 3 months consultancy agreement working closely with the Promoter’s global marketing team to produce contents for the Sushi Daily TikTok channel around the concept ‘Conversation over sushi’ (hosting a conversation with different guests while rolling sushi) or any main relevant TikTok trends.
- The payment will be divided across the 3 months, and made each month only after the Promoter written approval of the video contents received
- Payment will be accredited to the winner personal bank account
- The winner will be responsible of creating video contents for the @sushidaily social media channels (particular focus on TikTok and Instagram), resulting in 7/8 approved videos per month.
- The winner will need to meet bi-weekly with the KellyDeli Global Marketing team to help ideate on the hottest trends in the TikTok space and ‘conversation over sushi’ topics.
- The winner will need to leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to better connect Sushi Daily activities on TikTok to consumer behaviors and trends.
5.1 For Video content creation:
The Winner shall indicate three Sushi Daily kiosks of its preference. The Promoter will then select one of these that will be designated as the kiosk where the Winner can collect the products used to make the videos or have the products delivered to the winner address.
The Promoter might give the Winner a suggested time of the day when he/she can collect the Prize.
5.2 The operational details will be provided to the Winner by the local representative of the Promoter, in accordance with the retailer rules under which we operate. Upon visit to the designated Sushi Daily kiosk to claim the Prize, the Winner shall identify him/herself and/or show the online confirmation email provided by the Promoter.
5.3 The Winner will be selected by tacking into account the video editing and creative skills showed in the Main Video he/she will submit.
5.4 The Promoter will contact the Winner with a direct/inbox message on the TikTok Sushi Daily social media profile indicated above as soon as practicable after the Contest Closing Date.
There will be one winner only.
5.5 The Winner will be announced in a new ‘announcement post’ and presented to the TikTok audience
6. Claiming the prize
6.1 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the Prize within seven calendar days from the receipt of the direct/inbox message from the Promoter, the latter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6.2 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
7. Limitation of liability
7.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
7.2 Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. Data protection and publicity
8.1 The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.kellydeli.com/gb-en/privacy-policy
9.1 For help with entries, please contact email@example.com
9.2 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
9.3 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the contest where it becomes necessary to do so.
9.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and each dispute or claim related to these terms and conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.