Looking for answer to your question? The answer may be in our Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions below:
- Where can I find my nearest Sushi Daily Kiosk?
You can find your nearest Sushi Daily Kiosk by using our interactive Google Map
- How fresh are your products?
Our products are extremely fresh. We have 3 deliveries of fresh raw materials each week per Kiosk.
- How long has Sushi Daily been operating?
We opened our first Kiosk in Lyon, France in August 2010.
- Is Sushi Daily a Japanese company?
No, KellyDeli (the parent company of the Sushi Daily brand) was born in France but we offer Japanese-inspired cuisine. Our Sushi Artisans have been taught by Sushi-Master Yamamoto-San who was one of the first to run a Japanese restaurant in France.
- Why can’t I buy your ‘make Sushi at home’ products online?
You can currently buy all ‘make Sushi at home’ products at our Kiosks. As you may have already noticed, we are currently revamping our website and this is certainly something we would like to have in the near future.
- Do you cater for large parties?
We certainly do. We have large Sushi Plates that are perfect for your parties. Please call your nearest store to order and pick up your Sushi Plate in store.
- Why do you mainly operate inside supermarkets?
At present, we operate in and outside of grocery stores, supermarkets, airports and train stations.
- Where can I make a suggestion?
If you have a suggestion, no matter big or small, we would love to hear from you via our online form or our Facebook page
- Where can I keep up to date with new recipes?
We will update our website with all new product launches – make sure to visit our website regularly. You can also sign up to our newsletter or follow us on our Social Media Channels.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please connect with us